Hi Heat – Does exactly as it says on the tin, high heat at great value
Hi Flame Colombian Doubles – Small sized premium grade coal giving high heat output and low ash (regarded as the Ferrari of coal)
Hi Flame Colombian Coal – Premium grade coal giving high heat output and low ash (regarded as the Ferrari of coal)
Surelight Stove Fuel (Smokeless) – Generates excellent heat whilst slow burning and low ash, providing great heat to your back boiler for hot water.
Full Cane Molasses
- Available for Bulk delivery, IBC Cubes and 20/25l Drums
- High in sugars and fermentable energy
- The high sugar profile makes it the best product to be used as a silage preservative.
- Contains an essential oil that supports breathing and clearing of the airways
- Contains a natural form of vitamin E and organically bound selenium in order to support the immune function
- Top dressing onto feed at 10 gram per 100 kg body weight for a period of 1 to 3 weeks
- Farm-O-San Reviva is an easily digestible, tasty energy drink for cows after calving that quickly rehydrates and replenishes mineral loss in the cow
- Contains added minerals, energy, electrolytes and stimulates earlier roughage intake.
- Farm-O-San Ewe Keto – an energy boost for ewes at risk of twin lamb disease
- Can be fed on top of the fed or through the drench. In acute cases of ketosis give 70ml twice a day, mild signs use 30ml twice a day.
Reid Feeds Meal Bins
- 550-850 kg capacity (depending on material)
- Suitable for Bale lifter or forklift.
- Keeps meal dry and Birds & Rodents out
- Saves money on Baggage
- Meets the requirements of the Department of Agriculture and Rurual Development for meal storage on the farm
- Please inquire instore for prices
Wood Pellet Dust
Excellent absorbent rates
Reduces the need for lime due to the pellets being heat treated
Consistent quality product with no MDF mixed in
Suitable for automated spreaders
Cheap alternative to sawdust for cubicles
Red tractor and farm quality assured approved
Available in Bulk and in Tote bags to order
White Rhino Lime
Housing disinfectant (hydrated cubicle lime) 1 Ton Tote
pH of 12.35, immediately increases the pH of surfaces covered and deactivates mastistis causing bacteria.
- Reduces Lameness
- Prevents mastitis causing bacteria
- Deactivates tuberculosis and brucellosis in cattle slurry
Covers up to 3 times more surface than standard cubicle limestone and with a pH of 12.35 versus a max of 8.3 in standard cubicle limestone.
Immediate reaction in soil
Rapid pH adjustment
Easy spreading with conventional spreaders
Improves root growth
Improves fertiliser performance
Improves grass and tillage yield
Apply on bare ground or growing crops
Can be spread without removing stock
50kg per acre increase pH by 0.1 pH (typically 200kg is normally applied per acre)