With Dairy Farms under enormous pressure for milk quality and financially, it is vital we supply the farmer with the most efficient feed to achieve the milk yield and quality targets the farmer needs at the best price for the quality product.
Our nutritionist looks beyond the protein, starch, oil and fiber sourced from the different raw materials and incorporates quality minerals along with other additives which may be needed to get the best out of the herd. As a small firm we are small enough to care but big enough to cope. We give each of our customers the full attention they deserve to ensure that requirements of their herd are met.
Maxcare Intensive Beef
- Supports the immune system, improves meat quatily and reduces drip loss.
High Performance Dairy
- Formulated to meet high yielding cows requirements across all the important minerals and vitamins when fed in conjunction with compound feed.
- High calcium levels and reduced phosphorus levels to protect the environment.
- Vitamin package can improve fertility and also resistance to mastitis.
Maxcare Intensive Lamb
- Provides the mineral and vitamin requirements of lambs and breeding rams.
- High levels of vitamin E and selenium help to maintain immune status and to support breeding performance.
- Aids growth in young animals and helps to prevent cerebro-cortical necrosis (CCN).
Ewe + E Mineral Pack
- Supports the immune system and improves colostrum quality.
- Increased protein utilisation efficiency and improve milk production in dairy cows.
- Increases the levels of UDP to dry cows has been shown to increase calf vitality.
- Increasing the UDP levels in prolific ewes prior to lambing is important for lamb growth, udder development and subsequent milk production
- For Lactating cows:
- Better neutralisation of rumen acid
- Slow-release and longer-term rumen buffering
- Excellent source of bio-available minerals
- Improves fibre digestion
- Boosts milk yield and quality
- Reduces methane output and environmental pollution
- Dry Cows:
- Allows increased concentrate feeding close to calving
- Releases valuable calcium and magnesium to the cow
- Reduces the risk of metabolic disorders
- Conditions the rumen for lactation
- Excellent source of UDP (undegradable protein)
- Positive effects on immune status and fertility
- Increases milk production and Fat & Protein content
- Increases lamb birth rate
- Stabilises rumen pH by reducing the build up of lactic acid.
- Reduces rumen oxygen content and stimulates the growth of rumen organisms, increasing feed intakes and helping efficient digestion.
- Improves intestinal flora in non rumen animals.
- Increases production
- Maxfat is a high energy, highly digestible form of energy for ruminants.
- Infertility or reproduction problems are now the main reasons given for culling cows out of the herd. Cows that loose too much bodyweight in early lactation generally have lower conception rates.
- Feeding protected fats can help satisfy this energy demand and reduce the ‘energy gap’. Maxfat can be used to improve fat covers on hard to finish cattle such as young bulls and bullocks.
- Cal Mag provides a good source of dietary Magnesium. The Magnesium in Cal Mag is highly available during digestion.